September 20, 2019
The Fall Nail Trends You Need To Try
Summer is coming to an end, and with the cooler temps and changing leaves comes a whole new season for fashion and beauty! While we love the classics, it’s fun to try the new trends, and what better way to test the waters than with your nails! Put your best hand forward this fall and have your bloom’d manicurist work their magic with some of this seasons hottest trends!
- Tortoise Shell nails – Not just for sunglasses anymore! Bring some fall color into your wardrobe using your nails without being too loud. Match anything to these beauties by mixing and matching some nudes and even glitter.
2. Connect with your creative, outdoorsy side by using pressed flowers in your nail art. Collect enough flowers for a whole your whole hand or just do one or two fingers as an accent! Either way, these nails are add whimsy to your everyday.
3. Leopard Print nails – Think out of the box on this one! Leopard print is a neutral no matter how you wear it. Add some neon or leave it natural. Either way, you’ve got a winner.
4. Picasso nails – Are you an art lover? Express your creative, artistic side by adding some expressionism to your fingers this Fall. Be bold with your color choices and even play with texture by making them matte.
5. Stained Glass nails – Mix your trends by adding some metallics in with your designs. These beauties are enough to add interest without overpowering your look!
6. Metallics – Maybe a throwback to the ’90s, or maybe just what you need! These may remind you of the Spice Girls but a good metallic is a perfect base for fall! Spice it up even more by adding an accent nail.
7. Geode nails – A new twist last years marble trend! These subtle sparklers will blow people away! We have heart eyes over here.
What will you try this season? Your nails make a statement about you without being a permanent reflection of your personality, so dare to be bold!